Sue Revis' Blog
5G or fifth generation will soon be rolled out in the world, and it is the latest innovation in communication technology. The benefits of 5G are numerous; from faster speeds and lower latency to higher capacity and reliability, it seems the world indeed just got smaller.
In all these, the question you will want to ask is how your home will benefit. Well, the benefits are numerous and hard to overemphasize, below is a list of a few;
- Increased productivity. When a network does not depend on old hardware models—like the 5G will not—and disseminates information at high speeds, it can only mean one thing for you— increased productivity. Anyone that can key into the high rate of 5G will significantly benefit from it. 5G will enable start-up businesses that once took a long time to thrive to come up quickly. New home-office ideas will spring up because 5G will provide an environment for them to grow.
- Dependable remote working. While working remotely is not new in business, 5G will ensure that it is more reliable. Companies can organize conference calls and without fear of disconnection and anyone can work and deliver to any part of the world seamlessly.
- Rural innovation. Rural areas are the most underdeveloped areas in a region and opportunities are limited in such areas. However, with the deployment of 5G, business ideas that were once impossible in rural communities will now be possible.
- Flexible office spaces. Businesses must harness the power of 5G. It will help them operate flexible office spaces and live-work arrangements. Deploying CCTV on mobile phones and monitoring activities will be possible in the most accessible ways, and that is only a tip of the iceberg.
- Lower cost. Despite the speed and flexibility that 5G will bring to the table, it will be affordable.6. Easier communication. No endeavor is possible without proper interaction with other parties. And 5G will ensure that not only are people able to communicate and do business, but they will also be able to do so seamlessly like never in the past.
5G is coming soon, and new housing developments must key into it. If you’re looking for a neighborhood to run your home-based business, talk to your local service providers about when 5G will arrive in your area.